Vacate / Bonds Cleans
The prospect of ending your current lease or selling your office can be one that brings many emotions ranging from excitement to anxiety as you make all the necessary preparations to move elsewhere. One thing you don’t want resting too heavily on your mind is your security bond and whether or not you’ll be getting it back due to the amount of cleaning that needs to be done.
That’s where we at Hunter Cleaning Group come in. If you’re looking for comprehensive end of lease cleaning services that will have your property looking as close to the way it did when you first moved in as possible, you’ve come to the right place.
Why pay a professional?
While you may be great at general cleaning of your property, the stakes are much higher when it comes to end of lease cleaning. As you may have discovered, it’s not your typical ‘sweep, vacuum and scrub the toilet’ type job.
Rather, you’ll likely need to clean areas of the property you haven’t even thought about in months like the inside of light fixtures, the area between your carpet and the baseboard, door hinges, etc.
Attempting to do this on your own could take days or even weeks, time you very likely can’t afford as you get ready to move.
Here at Hunter Cleaning Group, we’ve dedicated our careers to the art of cleaning thoroughly in a timely fashion. We’ve got the right equipment, solutions and staff to get your cleaning job done faster than you could probably even imagine.
Read on for a general description of the work we typically perform under our end of lease cleaning services.
- Thoroughly washing and disinfecting all surfaces
- Cleaning residue from all cupboards and drawers
- Degreasing wall tiles
- Cleaning sinks and taps to remove gunk and lime scale
- Mould removal in grout and on other surfaces
- Toilet descaling and thorough cleaning of tank, seat and bowl
- Disposal of leftover soap, shampoo and other toiletries
- Cleaning and polishing of mirrors
- Complete sanitization of floors
- Vacuum cleaning underneath all light furniture
- Hardwood and tile floors washed
- Glass surfaces (windows, mirrors, coffee tables, furniture tops, etc) cleaned and polished
- Window cleaning, inside and out
- Scrubbing of doors and door handles
- Trash disposal
- Cleaning and dusting of furniture using appropriate solutions and equipment
Interested? Give us a call!
If you’re interested in employing our top-notch end of lease cleaning services, we are just a quick phone call away!
Get in touch with us today to find out why we remain one of the most reliable cleaners in Newcastle and surrounding areas.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any specific questions you may have regarding our service.